Hello and welcome to our forum All Things Theatre! We welcome you to register to gain the ability to post on our forum and start helping out other thespians like yourself or learning new techniques in order to better yourself as an actor/actress, director, stage manager, set designer, costumer, make up artist, stage tech, or any other part of the theatre world! All we ask is that you follow some simple and easy guidelines or our board purely as a measure to keep order and keep our community safe for the thespains of all ages. FORUM RULES
1. Keep it clean! - Members of our board can be anywhere from 13 years old to 90 years old. We ask you to keep your messages respectful and to refrain from using vulgar language.
2. No trolling - Do not make posts that are inflammatory just to get other members all riled up. Remember we are all people who love drama, avoid it here please.
3. Attack the message, not the messenger - Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member. Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender based insults, slurs, or derisive comments.
4. Avoid the vulgarities - No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectifying material.
5. No warez - Do not post links to warez or requests links for warez (Stolen or nulled commercial software).
6. Post in the right forum - Resist the temptation to post something off-topic because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum.
7. Respect the privacy of others - Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.
8. Spamming and Advertising - Posting SPAM on this community is prohibited, this includes "Bumps" and any other post people would find as stupid pointless annoying messages. Also advertising other message boards and/or websites of this type is not tolerated. We respect other communities and request the same respect back.
FORUM SIGNATURE GUIDELINES
1. Five or less lines! - We require that signatures on this board may take up no more than 5 lines of text (according to the administrator's screen, 21 inches). NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Links - We do allow links to your personal website as long as it is following the fore mentioned rules and guidelines. If an administrator or moderator deems your link vulgar or unfit, it will be removed without your consent. If it is put back, you will be temporarily banned.
3. Following the guidelines - Signatures are expected to follow the same guidelines as posts, which means no flaming, no swearing, no personal attacks, and no adult material + any other rules fore mentioned.
That is all at this point in time, these rules are for your safety and to keep the order in the community. We reserve the right to add, delete, or edit these rules at any point without notifying the community. You will be expected to follow new rules as they are released. We will however make an attempt to get the word out that a new rule has been posted. Be sure to keep up with this thread, it has been pinned at the top of the board to help!
Thank you and enjoy your stay!